A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
It's the year 20XX, and crime can happen anywhere—even in cyberspace. And when someone gets pulled over on the Information Superhighway, they get a one-way ticket to...
The Internet Court. Where the courtroom is virtual, and trials are livestreamed for the whole world to watch.
Play through four exciting internet-themed cases, including...
- Two old friends who unfriended each other!
- Terrible fanfiction!
- A deceptive online advertisement!
- A troll who posts mean reviews!
- A completely live-action comedic courtroom thriller!
- Play as the defense, prosecution and judge across four unique cases!
- An all-star cast, including...the developers, the developers' moms, Victoria Budkey (an ~actual actress~), and a baby
- Dozens of decisions to make and puzzles to solve!
- Bang the judge's gavel whenever you want! Even if YOU'RE NOT THE JUDGE!
- Filmed before COVID. Yes, I know. No, I'm not kidding.
Super Lawyer 64 is an enthusiastic new prosecutor with no idea what he's doing. At least he's got a cool t-shirt!
Don't Stop Defending is a former prosecutor with a sordid past. What drives her passion to see all criminals punished?
Judge Doodles hates his job, but loves working from home. Still, he dreams of getting promoted to a real-world courtroom someday—even if it means giving up his comfy bathrobe.
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Author||Oh, a Rock! Studios|
|Tags||Comedy, court, Crime, FMV, Funny, law, live-action, Mystery, Retro, weird|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Links||Steam, Twitter, Facebook, Homepage|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $6.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: